DomaCom has announced an allocation to two mortgage investments by our first branded Mortgage Fund with DFS Portfolio Solutions, totalling approximately $4.1 million.
This sub-fund will be accessible to advisers and portfolio managers through the DomaCom platform.
DomaCom CEO, Arthur Naoumidis said, “Until now this market was mostly accessed by sophisticated investors but as a model manager, DFSPS has unlocked the retail potential of the non-bank sector by making this sub-fund available to clients and advisors who utilise its portfolio services.”
DFSPS will act as a sub-manager of the fund with various responsibilities for decisions on portfolio composition and management, including:
- seeking, vetting and recommending first mortgage opportunities,
- liaising with mortgage originators
- arranging independent credit assessments
- overseeing and managing timelines and liquidity management
- co-ordinating funding and managing cashflows.