Invest in Rental Property Accelerator
Rental Property Accelerator offers investors an attractive discount on new property and a pathway to ownership for renters by leveraging off DomaCom’s unique fractional investment technology, a modern form of syndication that shares ownership in high value assets like property. Rental Property Accelerator properties are occupied by tenants who co-own with investors and pay a commercial rent.
This symbiotic relationship offers the following benefits;
- DomaCom acquire a line of properties from developers who save on marketing and sales commission as a result
- Developers pass on this distribution margin to investors via a rebate on settlement which results on a discount of up to 15% to the investors
- Tenants are also gifted 1% equity pa for up to 5 years provided they pay their rent
- Investors receive a share of rent and future capital growth in proportion to their investment
- Vacancy risk should be reduced due to the 5% tenant gifting feature acting as a leasing incentive
- Tenancies are more secure because the tenants are also investors and incentivised by the developers discount
- Tenants have the opportunity to acquire units from the investors over time so there is greater liquidity
- Debt of up to 60% can be included provided interest and operating expenses are covered by rent
Rental Property Accelerator offer investors the ability to invest in property in a controlled manner and renters to acquire equity over time.
All properties are subject to DomaCom’s strict due diligence process.
The minimum investment is $2,500.
There are two Rental Property Accelerator campaigns for Melbourne & Sydney as set out below:
General Advice Disclaimer
This information is general advice only and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, before acting on the information provided you must consider the appropriateness of the information, in the light of your own objectives, financial situation or needs. If you wish to acquire a financial product within the DomaCom Fund offering, you should first obtain a copy of, read and consider, the PDS before making any decision. A copy of that PDS is available at please click here or call your financial adviser.